Notification of Admission in Class-IX (2018-19) against vacant seats
NEWS & NOTIFICATIONS
Education coerce us to delve deep into the ocean of information ,raw and unprocessed, to glean it to a heap of knowledge ,still susceptible to subjective interpretation of conflicting interests ,and to get it rechristened into the realm of wisdom in a given cultural setting..
K.K. GAUTAM, PRINCIPAL
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Ferozepur which was established in the year 1992 at Baba Dhuni Chand Gurudwara, Mahianwala Kalan. In 1996, it was shifted to its permanent site which is situated (½ km. away from village Rattol) on the Amritsar – Bathinda Highway.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Ferozepur is a residential co-educational institute, situated on National Highway 15(Amritsar to Bathinda). It is 40 KM away from District Headquarter(Ferozepur). It is spread in 35 Acres of land.
- 1.Selection through entrance test at 6th and 9th standard.
- 2.Providing good quality modern education.
- 3.Free Boarding and lodging.
- 4.Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- 5.Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning)
- 6.Promoting national integration through migration.
- 7.Trend setters through pace setting activities.
- 1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4. To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
The Vidyalaya aims to be home away from home where the learners blossom in to responsible productive and tech savvy citizens with bearing high moral and ethical values of clean, green and digital India through multifarious curricular and co curricular activities.